For those going back home via Madrid a nice opportunity to visit Salamanca, a city in northwestern Spain, the capital of the Province of Salamanca in the community of Castile and León. The old city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988.
Plaza Mayor, Casa de las Conchas Palace, University of Salamanca, one of the oldest in Spain and Europe, La Clerencia Tours, Cathedrals, Churches, Roman Bridge and Museums.
Saturday June 10
- 06:00 am departure from Bragança
- 08:00 am arrival
- Guided tour in English in the morning
- 13:00 pm end of the programme
Cost per person €45
Includes transportation Bragança-Salamanca and guided tour in English
- Lunch is not included
- This tour requires a minimum of participants
- Attendees should book by their own accommodation for an eventual stay in Salamanca for the weekend and their travel Salamanca-Madrid by train or bus.
- Eating out in Salamanca
- Accommodation in Salamanca find here
- Train Salamanca-Madrid find here
- Bus Salamanca-Madrid find here